With reference to the answer of an existing question "Praying in a Room with Pictures Hanging on the Wall", I would like to have some more guidance and clarification on same matter.
Now a days, it is extremely hard to have pictures completely out of our homes as there are many kind and forms of pictures available, and as per the answer to above referred question, "It is makrooh to perform salah in a room that has a picture of an animate object. (Tahtawi pg.294)" and in another response ""Angels do not enter a house wherein there is a dog or an animate picture. (Sahih Bukhari Hadith no. 2986)". In order to avoid this, I need your guidance in following cases; please guide us that whether its OK or not, and if not, what should we do to avoid and improve the situation.
1. How about pictures which are in our wallets, e.g. ID Cards, Currency notes etc.
2. How about small pictures / cartoons on baby cloths and baby toys, as most of the baby cloths and toys come with some kind of pictures and animate objects.
3. How about pictures which come on different utility items like Shampoo bottle, soap covers, ice cream boxes, and other similar merchandises which we put in washrooms and kitchen normally.
4. Is it OK to keep toys (with pictures, cartoon or animate shapes) outside of the home like in the balcony and/or backyard of home?
5. How about pictures in a digital frame (electronic picture frame having family pictures in a bitmap format thru a USB, flash memory or similar technology).
6. How about pictures in books and copies, specially books and drawing books for kids, as we can't avoid those?
7. How about pictures in newspapers? Should we completely avoid bringing newspapers in our home?
8. How about keeping one room (specially for prayers) free from every kind of pictures but other rooms may have pictures / toys? Will our prayers be not-makrooh in that case and will angels enter in our house?
9. If I have a picture of doll (barbie) and I put a flower sticker on its face to hid its face but the body of doll's picture is still visible, will it fulfill the requirement of not having picture?
10. What if our computer is on with a picture of an animate object on the computer screen?
11. I have to wear/carry a picture identity badge on my job, and this is mandatory by my employer, will it be counted as sin? (however, I keep it inside pocket while performing salah).